Homecoming
will be delayed shortly. yet again.
as the events turn, i will possibly (probably) be home to the mother(is)land for only 4 days. And as such, will not be able to meet up with many folks, due to medical and etc issues.
I'm really sorry to those I promised to meet, having not been able to meet over the last Christmas hols, but I, cross my heart and hope to die, will be back and in one spot (more or less) for the christmas hols. (more like post christmas hols since i get back in jan, but to the aussie students, that's still christmas hols)
In other news, going up north tomorrow, to see what's all the fuss about the red rock. Promises to be fairly exciting, altho I am a little travelled out to be honest. I still want to go and see stuff, don't get me wrong, but I'm not sure that squeezing all available time out of the holidays of a excitingly frantic course is the best course of action. Even my trusty flip camera of old has died on me and refuses to be punished.
As such, I will probably be on hiatus *again* for awhile. Need to fix up some time to myself for awhile, and get my course of action going. I will probably be back in a month. or two. with a collage of all the photos that i have promised along the way (it's hard to whittle down in excess of 3000 photos that are equally bad when you're a mediocre photographer).
Special love to Shih who, despite many others promising, has been my first visitor. Sorry for having to work insane hours the weekend that you were here, but there's much love and gratitude from this little hamster for seeing her in her hometown for 75% of the year. *mwah*
as the events turn, i will possibly (probably) be home to the mother(is)land for only 4 days. And as such, will not be able to meet up with many folks, due to medical and etc issues.
I'm really sorry to those I promised to meet, having not been able to meet over the last Christmas hols, but I, cross my heart and hope to die, will be back and in one spot (more or less) for the christmas hols. (more like post christmas hols since i get back in jan, but to the aussie students, that's still christmas hols)
In other news, going up north tomorrow, to see what's all the fuss about the red rock. Promises to be fairly exciting, altho I am a little travelled out to be honest. I still want to go and see stuff, don't get me wrong, but I'm not sure that squeezing all available time out of the holidays of a excitingly frantic course is the best course of action. Even my trusty flip camera of old has died on me and refuses to be punished.
As such, I will probably be on hiatus *again* for awhile. Need to fix up some time to myself for awhile, and get my course of action going. I will probably be back in a month. or two. with a collage of all the photos that i have promised along the way (it's hard to whittle down in excess of 3000 photos that are equally bad when you're a mediocre photographer).
Special love to Shih who, despite many others promising, has been my first visitor. Sorry for having to work insane hours the weekend that you were here, but there's much love and gratitude from this little hamster for seeing her in her hometown for 75% of the year. *mwah*
it's my pleasure (to use my dad's money and this opportunity) to come visit you! hee. i had more fun in brisbane and adelaide than melbourne honestly. miss you. msg me when u get back? we need to pass you your prez. :)
» Post a Comment