purple hamster






Listening to all the songs that used to characterize the weekly morning drive to tampines is a bittersweet memory. I miss the feeling of independence that comes with driving, sometimes mindlessly. Long drives to the further reaches of Singapore; tampines, sembawang, kallang, will always be memories that i cherish. Even certain MLTR evokes the ghost of a smile, and happy memories. Even tho in Australia a car is an affordable luxury, it's just that, a luxury, that i do not need. Just because man can do something, doesn't mean he should.

But on this flip side, the fact that man should do something doesn't always mean that he does. I now know more about international current affairs then I ever have in my soon-to-be 2 year sojourn in the land down under. What i don't know as well is the articulation and phonology that I should be acquiring. (side note to self, She Will be Loved followed by Clocks is an inspired ipod sequence) In a short but boring night, I have painted my fingernails hooker red, read 3 separate international newspapers websites extensively, convinced myself that a snack is a good idea twice, and generally done all the things that a procrastinating university student does. I hate multiple exam weeks, especially at short notice.

Musings on a musty Sunday night. I wish those blissful snores were mine.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment