purple hamster






And i keep running... Random bits of information to amuse

I freaking hate spiders. Especially those that bite me. I know i sound like a spoilt 15 year old, but this is the fourth day of absolute itchy agony. An unless I OD on the drugs that people have recommended, I still want to chew my foot off. Whoever told me not to be afraid of Australian spider, I laaauuugh at you. ironically.

I am behind on my work. Again and as usual.

I just rediscovered my status as an Australian government cash cow. 29c for every dollar? that's the rate residents pay for the $25 k - $75k tax bracket. On top of that, we only pay like 3 times what your students pay for university... while not living at home, and trying to stay out of your dorms that give crap food and housing only 32 weeks of the year without much storage. I know i'm asking for it studying overseas, but you'd have thought that they'd be less blatant about asking for our money. On top of having a terrible bus system and pitiful support for ESL/international students. Gah. Just a thought.

the car conspiracy conundrum is back.

I want... something shocking.

In other news, sondha will continue to be random and incoherrent unless physiol ceases to be a pain. And procrastination a problem.

Over and out.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 02:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to see you post! hang in there!    



At 02:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh. that was me. shih.oops    



» Post a Comment